New Jersey Council of Collaborative Practice Groups
is pleased to present an all-day training
Beyond Marketing: Growing Your Collaborative Practice Through Passion, Innovation and Courage
May 3, 2018
Forsgate Country Club
375 Forsgate Drive, Monroe Township, New Jersey
Presenter: Ron Ousky, Collaborative Attorney, Mediator and Co-Author of The Collaborative Way to Divorce
This Intermediate level program for attorneys, mental health and financial professionals teaches skills to help develop and expand a collaborative practice and bring awareness of collaborative divorce to the community,and refines skills that are critical to the practice of collaborative divorce. Participants will be able to:
1. Summarize the correlation between practice development and skill development in collaborative divorce;
2. Define, for clients, the collaborative option for divorce, with Its goal of transitioning couples to healthy co-parenting;
3. Describe the unique qualities of collaborative divorce in relation to other ADR divorce options;
4. Explain the skills needed to "convert" clients to become collaborative divorce clients;
5. Identify the skills needed to educate the community about collaborative divorce, including across diverse cultures;
6. Delineate the steps from client commitment to collaborative commencement.
7. List the top 3 ways to break client Impasse during divorce negotiations.
8. Create a 12-month plan to bring collaborative divorce to the community.
Registration and breakfast: 8:30- 9:00a.m.
Cost: $175 with early bird registration by April 6, 2018
$200 with registration after April 6, 2018
Breakfast and lunch are Included In registration.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds after April 27, 2018
Make checks payable to NJCCPG. Please include your name and e-mail on the check and send it with the bottom portion of this page to:
Sharon Klempner, LCSW, BCD
1250 E. Ridgewood Avenue
Ridgewood, New Jersey 07450
ADA accommodations available upon request. Requests must be made at least 14 days prior to the event. Please contact Amy Wechsler at email@example.com for more details,and for any grievance issues.
Contact Sue Horowitz, LCSW at firstname.lastname@example.org for Information concerning CEU's for social workers. This program Is being submitted to the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 6.0 CLE credits/Matrimonial Certification credits.
When registering Please provide your Name, Address, Email and contact phone number!