Apply and Pay for New Membership & Renewal
Please enter your email address and click next to fill out the new member application. New member fee is prorated throughout the year. There is a $50 application fee will be added to the prorated amount before you enter your payment information.
In the application, you will be asked to agree to these terms:
- Memberships will not be granted or continued to anyone who is under sanctions or exclusion by any duly authorized enforcement agency, licensing and/or disciplinary authority.
- Providing incorrect information, withholding information, or presenting materially false information is grounds for not approving membership or revoking membership.
- All JSCLG members must also be IACP members.
- Members must have 4 hours continuing education in collaborative law annually. JSCLG Meeting programs related to collaborative law do not provide CLE or CPE but will count as continuing education. Also, IACP, NJSBA and other groups’ collaborative law seminars and conferences will count as continuing education.
- I understand that the requirements of membership include: completion of 16 hours of collaborative law training and 8 hours of mediation training (not required for Advisor Members) within 12 months of being admitted to membership; participation in continuing education in the fields of family law, mediation or collaborative law for a minimum of 4 hours per year; attendance at a minimum of four (4) scheduled meetings each calendar year; annual registration with the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals and submitting my renewal or new application along with my annual dues. I understand that failure to comply with these requirements may result in the suspension of my membership.
PLEASE CHOOSE CORRECT MEMBERSHIP LEVEL BELOW. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org